Thank you for your membership (link 2022 member form) in Fort Worth Camera Club. The club was founded in 1930 to promote photography as a vehicle for creative expression. The club has continued to explore advances in photography from film to pixels, from Brownies to SLRs and to phones and devices of all types.
Meetings and events are usually free and open to anyone interested in photography. Meetings are from 7 to 9 p.m. on the first and third Thursday of each month. In-person meetings are held at the UNT Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth; view a map. Competition is open only to members; learn more.
Here is useful information to help you enjoy club operations and activities:
- 2022 New Member Welcome and Guide (PDF link)
- 2022 Officers and Board Members (PDF link)
- 2021-22 PDF FWCC 2021 Directory_July_1, contact information (updated annually)
- 2022 PDF 2021 Club Bylaws
- Current Annual Financial Summary PDF 2020 Annual Financial Summary
- 2022 Competition Schedule and Guidelines PDF 2021 Digital Competition Deadlines; pdf-2021-competition-entry-guide.2
- Monthly Photo Challenge Topics (open to non-members)
- Outings (open to non-members)
- Club Presidents PDF Club Presidents 1930-2022
- Lifetime Members PDF 2021 Lifetime Members.
To update or join the club, download a PDF 2021 FWCC Membership Enrollment form and mail with your dues to the address on the form. (Online payment is not available at this time.)