Thank you for your membership in Fort Worth Camera Club. The club was founded in 1930 to promote photography as a vehicle for creative expression. The club has continued to explore advances in photography from film to pixels, from Brownies to SLRs and to phones and devices of all types.
In-person program meetings are from 7 to 9 p.m. on the first Thursday of each month, with Competition scores announced at the 7 p.m. third Thursday meeting of each month. Competition is open only to members who have paid current year dues.
Follow this website and Facebook to keep up with club activities.
Meetings are held at the UNT Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth; view a map and a video that shows how to enter the correct building. We ask that attendees follow Covid-19 precautions suitable for their circumstances. Parking is free.
- 2022 FWCC Board of Directors
- 2021 FWCC Member Directory (Member password required.)
- 2022 FWCC Membership List (Member password protected.)
- 2022 PDF Club Bylaws
- 2022 Q3 Financial Statement
- 2022 FWCC Competition Deadlines
- 2022 FWCC Competition Guide v.3
- Monthly 2022 FWCC Photo Challenge Locations (Open to non-members.)
- Monthly 2022 FWCC Outings (Open to non-members.)
- 2022-1930 FWCC Club Presidents
- 2022 FWCC Lifetime Members
- 2022 New Member Guide
- 2022 FWCC Contact Emails for club activities (competition, dues payment, general information)
To update your information or join the club, download an Adobe fillable PDF form, complete it and mail with your dues (or pay by Zelle) to the address on the form. Or, bring the completed form and dues to a meeting.