Programs, workshops and outings provide members with opportunities to learn about creativity and artistry, technology and software, photo gear and equipment and other topics of interest to our members. Speakers include local and regional experts.
Learn more from the links below or on our Facebook page.
- Nov. 7: Aerial Photography, Liz Lutz
- Dec. 5: Annual Awards Banquet, Mira Vista Country Club
Programs at our first Thursday meeting feature a presentation by local or national experts, and monthly competition entries are due. Our third Thursday gathering is competition entry review, with judge’s comments and awards. Programs begin at 7 p.m. unless otherwise indicated. Contact club president John Nixon with topic suggestions.
- Oct. 22: Using Photoshop Layers
Workshops provide tools and knowledge to improve photography skills. Workshops are free or low cost. Suggest a topic to David Bee.
- Find images from Outings.
- Oct. 19: Gordon Parks Exhibit and photos, Amon Carter Museum
- Nov. 14-16: Road Trip to Washington State Park, Arkansas
Club outings are scheduled to allow us to enjoy photographing nature, places, events and people primarily in the north Texas area. Outings are free or low-cost; participants pay for food, gas and transportation. Participants will be asked to sign a PDF-Release-of-Liability.
Above, club outing in Glen Rose.