Note: Our in-person meetings have been cancelled due to concerns about the corona virus. Learn more.
The Fort Worth Camera Club promotes photography as an art form and hobby. We share our knowledge and experience with group activities for photographers of all ages, all skill levels and all types of cameras and devices.
- Download a PDF-2020-July-Member-Form and bring it to a meeting with dues (cash or check; ATM at meeting location.) Or mail dues to address on form.
- Dues are $40, individuals; $20, students age 18 or younger; pay each January or upon joining. Competition is open only to members who have paid current year dues. (Dues are reduced by half as of July 1.)
- Dues help pay for meeting space, digital and video equipment, competition awards and materials, speakers, annual awards banquet.
- Programs: free, open to the public, from 7 to 9 p.m., first and third Thursdays of the month.
- We meet here: UNT Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie, Research and Education Building, west side of Clifton Street and Camp Bowie. Enter the free parking lot, go to the lower level to Room 100, Everett Hall; find a map to meeting room.
Keep in touch
- Follow us on this website and on Facebook.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about Workshops, Programs and Outings.
- Log in to access contest scores. (Members only)
- Log in to find a membership directory. (Members only)
Above, Hexes, Curves, Squares and Fluffy White Items, Richard Payson