The Fort Worth Camera Club promotes photography as an art form and hobby. We share our knowledge and experience with group activities intended to nurture skills at all levels, for photographers of all ages, with all types of cameras and devices.
We welcome everyone interested in capturing compelling images, like the award winner above of St. Olaf’s church, by member Jon McFarling.
- Programs are open to the public and are scheduled from 7 to 9 p.m. on the first and third Thursdays of the month at the UNT Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie. Our meeting room is in the Research and Education Building at the west corner of Clifton Street and Camp Bowie. You may enter the free parking lot and go to the lower level to find Room 100, Everett Hall.
- Dues are payable each January or upon joining. Dues are reduced by 50 percent as of July 1 of each year. Only members who have paid current year dues are eligible for competitions.
- Dues help pay for meeting space, digital and video equipment, competition awards and materials, speakers and our annual December awards banquet.
- Download a PDF 2018 Membership Form and bring it with cash or check to a meeting.
Keep in touch
- Follow us on this website and on Facebook.
- Contact us at email@example.com.
- Learn more about Workshops, Programs and Outings.
- Log in to access contest scores. (Members only)