The Fort Worth Camera Club promotes photography as an art form and hobby. We share our knowledge and experience with group activities for photographers of all ages, all skill levels and all types of cameras and devices.
- Download a PDF 2020 Membership Form and bring it to a meeting with dues (cash or check; ATM at meeting location.)
- Dues are $40, individuals; $20, students age 18 or younger. Dues are payable each January or upon joining. Competition is open only to members who have paid current year dues. Dues are reduced by half as of July 1.
- Dues help pay for meeting space, digital and video equipment, competition awards and materials, speakers and our annual awards banquet.
- Programs are open to the public and are scheduled from 7 to 9 p.m. on the first and third Thursdays of the month at the UNT Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie. Our meeting room is in the Research and Education Building on the west side of Clifton Street and Camp Bowie. Enter the free parking lot and go to the lower level to find Room 100, Everett Hall; find a map to meeting room.
Keep in touch
- Follow us on this website and on Facebook.
- Contact us at email@example.com.
- Learn more about Workshops, Programs and Outings.
- Log in to access contest scores. (Members only)
- Log in to find a membership directory. (Members only)
Above, Hexes, Curves, Squares and Fluffy White Items, Richard Payson