Competition is a great way to learn about the art and technology of photography, improve your skills and find new challenges. PDF 2020 Why Enter Competition?
- Member log in to find contest scores.
- View PDF 2020 Competition Guidelines
- Find PDF 2020 Monthly Competition Dates
- View monthly competition award-winning images.
- Learn who earned year-end awards in 2018 and 2019.
- Learn about the Fort Worth vs. Dallas camera club competition, known as The Bird.
Submit Your Image
- Find PDF 2020 Competition Guidelines please read carefully.
- May and October 2020 are closed date months; all print and digital entries may be of any subject, but must have been made in calendar year 2020.
Images must be submitted by the beginning of the first Thursday meeting each month. Awards, scores and judge’s comments are presented at the third Thursday meeting. Awards also are presented in all categories at a year-end contest.
- Competition is open to members age 10 and older who have paid current year dues. Not a member? Join us!
- Only those images that meet competition deadlines, formats and guidelines will be judged.
- Print and digital images may be entered in these categories: B (Beginner), A (Advanced) and Master (view guidelines for criteria.)
- Lightroom user? Find a guide to a PDF-Lightroom-Export-Template for contest entries.
- Good luck!
Learn About Judges
Contest judges are not club members, nor do they receive information about entrants.
- Learn about contest judges.
Above, Colorado Color, Jon McFarling