Competition is a great way to learn about the art and technology of photography, improve your skills and find new challenges. Above, December brings the year-end awards banquet.
Submit Your Image
- Find PDF Competition Guidelines 2018; please read carefully.
Images must be submitted by the beginning of the first Thursday meeting each month. Awards, scores and judge’s comments are presented at the third Thursday meeting. Awards also are presented in all categories at a year-end contest.
- Competition is open to members age 10 and older who have paid current year dues. Not a member? Join us!
- Only those images that meet competition deadlines, formats and guidelines will be judged.
- Print and digital images may be entered in these categories: B (Beginner), A (Advanced) and Master (view guidelines for criteria.)
- Use the handy PDF Lightroom Export Template for contest entries.
- Good luck!
Learn About Judges
Contest judges are not club members, nor do they receive information about entrants.
- Meet the contest judges.