Competition is a great way to learn about the art and technology of photography, improve your skills and find new challenges. Competition is for digital images only until it is safe for us to meet in person. Above, award winner Great White by Robert Chura.
- Member log in to find contest scores.
- Entries are due by midnight on the first Thursday of each month. Awards, scores and judge’s comments are presented at the third Thursday meeting.
- Why enter? Learn more: PDF 2021 Why Enter Competition
Submit Your Image
- Find PDF 2021 Competition Entry Guide; please read carefully.
- Color and monochrome digital images will be judged together. Metadata will be removed by the Digital Competition Chair prior to forwarding the images to the judge.
- Competition is open to members age 10 and older who have paid current year dues. Not a member? Join us: PDF 2021 Membership Enrollment.
- Only those images that meet competition deadlines, formats and guidelines will be judged.
- Images may be entered in these categories: B (Beginner), A (Advanced) and Master (view guidelines for criteria.)
- Good luck!
Learn About Judges
Contest judges are not club members, nor do they receive information about entrants.
- Learn about contest judges.