Competition is a great way to learn about the art and technology of photography, improve your skills and find new challenges. Above, award winner Dueling Hummingbirds by Charles Morris.
- Member log in to find contest scores.
- Entries are due by midnight on the first Thursday of each month.
- Awards, scores and judge’s comments are presented at the third Thursday meeting.
Submit Your Image
- Find a Print and Digital 2022 FWCC Competition Guide v.3; please read carefully.
- Color and monochrome digital images will be judged together. Metadata will be removed by the Digital Competition Chair prior to forwarding the images to the judge.
- Competition is open to members age 10 and older who have paid current year dues. Not a member? Join us: 2022 FWCC Member Enrollment.
- Only those images that meet competition deadlines, formats and guidelines will be judged.
- Images may be entered in these categories in Print and Digital formats: B (Beginner), A (Advanced) and Master (view guidelines for criteria.)
- Good luck!
Learn About Judges
Contest judges are not club members, nor do they receive information about entrants.
- Learn about this year’s contest judges.