We will limit competition to digital entries only until we return to in-person meetings.
Stay safe, all.
Competition is a great way to learn about the art and technology of photography, improve your skills and find new challenges. PDF 2020 Why Enter Competition? (Above, award winner Colorado Color, Jon McFarling)
- Member log in to find contest scores.
- View PDF 2020 Competition Guidelines
- Entries are due by midnight on the first Thursday of each month. May and October now are open competition; entries may have been made at any time.
- View monthly competition award-winning images.
- Learn who earned year-end awards in 2018 and 2019.
- Learn about the Fort Worth vs. Dallas camera club competition, known as The Bird.
Submit Your Image
- Find PDF 2020 Competition Guidelines please read carefully.
Images must be submitted by the first Thursday meeting each month. Awards, scores and judge’s comments are presented at the third Thursday meeting. Awards also are presented in all categories at a year-end contest.
- Competition is open to members age 10 and older who have paid current year dues. Not a member? Join us!
- Only those images that meet competition deadlines, formats and guidelines will be judged.
- Print and digital images may be entered in these categories: B (Beginner), A (Advanced) and Master (view guidelines for criteria.)
- Lightroom user? Find a guide to a PDF-Lightroom-Export-Template for contest entries.
- Good luck!
Learn About Judges
Contest judges are not club members, nor do they receive information about entrants.
- Learn about contest judges.