- To view, click on an image and then follow the directional arrows. Categories are A = Advanced, B = Beginner, M = Master.
- Judge’s comments and winners are presented at the third Thursday meeting each month. Learn more.
- View Award Winning Images.
- Find judge’s comments (member log in required.)
- To view, click on an image and then follow the directional arrows.
- Enter monthly digital competition.
- Competition is open to members; download PDF 2021 FWCC Member Enrollment Form and join us!
In-person meetings are suspended until further notice, but digital competition continues. Stay healthy and safe, follow COVID-19 protection precautions.
Congratulations to club members who submitted entries in monthly competition and earned points for their skills. Award winners were announced at the Dec. 3 year-end meeting.
- View these photos in the Award Winning Images: 2020 slide show; above Haystack by K.P. Wilska.
- Learn more about Competition, and how to enter.
- Learn more about the new 2021 Fun Photo Challenge.
2020 Digital Photographs of the Year
- 1st Windy Black and White by Mark Rogers
- 2nd The Chosen One by Vicki Lai
- 3rd Thirsty by Stephen Mayeux
- HM Autumn’s Dewdrop by Joyce Lamb
- 1st Hummingbird Theatrics by Charles Morris
- 2nd Alone in the Desert by Roy O’Rear
- 3rd Dark Days by Susan Linderman
- HM Haystack by K.P.Wilska
- 1st The Man on the Train by Jeff Heyer
- 2nd Dragon Berry by Roy Richardson
- 3rd Hot and Dusty 06 Ranch – Alpine by Aimee Martin
- HM Edinburgh by John Nixon
2020 Digital Photographers of the Year
- 1st Stephen Mayeux
- 2nd Mark Rogers
- 3rd Steve Brawner
- HM Vicki Lai
- 1st K.P. Wilska
- 2nd Susan Linderman
- 3rd Angela Weir
- HM Roy O’Rear
- 1st Roy Richardson
- 2nd David Morgan
- 3rd John Nixon
- HM Jeff Heyer