- To view, click on an image and then follow the directional arrows. Categories are A = Advanced, B = Beginner, M = Master.
- Judge’s comments and winners are presented at the third Thursday meeting each month. Learn more.
- View Award Winning Images.
- Find judge’s comments (member log in required.)
- 7 to 9 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
- Learn via Zoom; login credentials emailed prior to meeting.
- Using Circular Filters with Digital Cameras, presented by John Nixon.
- Using Topaz Software Options, presented by Charles Morris
- Above, Hummingbird Theatrics, an award winner by Charles.
Join two award winning club members as they explain and discuss favorite techniques to make and enhance digital images.
John, above right, is the club’s immediate past president, who will explain the use of ultraviolet (UV), polarizing and neutral density filters. He will discuss the pros and cons of each, as well as when to use them.
Charles, whose bird and nature photos regularly earn awards, will discuss his the use of Topaz DeNoise, Sharpen and Gigapixel software programs to denoise and sharpen images.
Both presenters are avid and talented hobbyist photographers. John is retired from BSNF and Charles from internet security positions. Both received top awards throughout 2020 and in 2020 year-end club competition.
- To view, click on an image and then follow the directional arrows.
- Enter monthly digital competition.
- Competition is open to members; download PDF 2021 FWCC Member Enrollment Form and join us!
In-person meetings are suspended until further notice, but digital competition continues. Stay healthy and safe, follow COVID-19 protection precautions.