Note: Our monthly meetings have been cancelled until further notice due to concerns about the corona virus. Learn more.
The Fort Worth Camera Club was founded in 1930 with the same purpose that it now has: to promote photography as an art form and vehicle for creative expression. The club has continued to explore advances in photography from film to pixels, from Brownies to SLRs and to phones and devices of all types.
Meetings and events are open to anyone interested in photography. However, monthly competition is open only to members who have paid current year dues.
Dues are payable in January or upon joining. Dues are $40 for individuals; $20 for students age 18 or younger. Dues are reduced by half on July 1. PDF-2020-July-Member-Form.
- Meetings are first and third Thursday of each month, usually at 7 p.m.
- UNT Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, Texas, 76107
- Meeting room is Everett Hall, Room 100, lower level of the Research and Education Building; Clifton Street and Camp Bowie, across (north) from the Amon Carter Museum of American Art
- Find a map and video guide.
- Contact us at email@example.com.
- Follow us on this website and on Facebook.
- Find names of PDF 2020 Board and Officers.
- Find PDF Fort Worth Camera Club Bylaws 2020
- Find past presidents: PDF 2020 Past Presidents-1931-2019.
Above, Bill Wood Company storefront, Fort Worth, ca. 1950, University of Texas at Arlington Collection