- 2023 Year-End Awards Presentation
- Thursday, Dec.7, 2023; cash bar opens 6:30 p.m., presentation at 7 p.m.
- $20 per person; reservation deadline is Dec. 5 to ensure entry at security gate
- Mira Vista Country Club, 6600 Mira Vista Blvd., Fort Worth 76132; view a map
Join us for the year-end awards banquet to celebrate the creativity and skill of our members. The bar will be open at 6:30 p.m. and we will enjoy a Mexican food buffet dinner along with projected images of winners.
We will present awards to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and HM winners of both the print and digital categories in Class B, Class A and Masters for the year and announce winners of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and HM winners of Photos of the Year in all three classes. The 12 winning prints, four from each class, will be on display.
Club treasurer Donna McCullough will collect payment and record registration at Nov. 2 and Nov. 16. Or, payment may be made by Zelle or check.
- Pay via Zelle to the Fort Worth Camera Club, noting your name and member number in the Zelle notes.
- Mail your check payable to Fort Worth Camera Club to Treasurer Donna McCullough, 549 Thompson Drive, Saginaw, TX 76179.
- Give your check or cash to Donna at Nov. 2 or 16 meetings. An ATM is located at our meeting room on the UNT Health Science Center campus.
The Competition committee recruited three judges who will review images submitted in 2023 and select this year’s awards.