- 7 p.m., Tuesday, May 16, 2023
- How Did You Get That Image, Lake Weatherford Board Walk
- Dial in with Zoom: Meeting ID: 813 5954 3794 Passcode: 197186
- Above, Baltimore oriole at the board walk, by Charles Morris.
This month’s Workshop will feature images submitted for the monthly Fun Photo Challenge, the Lake Weatherford Board Walk nature area. This workshop will be a casual, presentation hosted by club president Jeff Heyer that will discuss the following:
- Equipment used in the taking of the image.
- Location where the image was taken.
- Technical aspects of how the image was shot, such as ISO, F-stop, shutter speed, tripod, shutter release, lighting, etc.
- How was the image processed, Lightroom or Photoshop, special processing used?
- How did the photographer conceive the image, was it spontaneous or planned?
- What were the thoughts on the image before entering it in a competition?
- A discussion about the photographer’s journey to whatever level they are in the club.
- Any other questions about what makes this an outstanding image.
The monthly Fun Photo Challenge identifies interesting subjects – nature, architecture, Fort Worth landmarks, events – to give us opportunities to be creative and enjoy our hobby. Find a list of challenge subjects.
Fort Worth Camera Club Workshops are free and open to anyone interested in photography. Competition is open only to members who have paid current year dues; join us!