- 7 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 5, 2023
- In-person meeting, no Zoom
- UNT Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd; view a map
- Images of the American Great Plains from Texas to North Dakota, presented by Darren Huski
Explore the wonders of the American Great Plains from Texas to North Dakota through the lens of Darren Huski.
View a land of prairies, big sky, rugged hills, badlands, bison and rivers of legend. The Great Plains will surprise you with lonely roads, big sunsets, subtle secrets and off the beaten path locations. See what this often overlooked region has to offer the photographer.
Darren is a past member of the club and served as Outings Chair. All images by Darren.
- View Darren’s images; his images of snow in the Panhandle are in the January 2023 issue of Texas Highways magazine.