- View a Zoom recording of this workshop: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/CSxnRVdxPwMR5kOzzwTbr5o0hqdQsNj-gLr4ejliSNPtXwthqUZlj45myn60LBGy.E8GD5-JLqHW1xsYr (expires in 10 days)
- Outdoor Lighting, presented by Rob Hull, GreatPhotography, Coppell, Texas
Rob Hull’s presentation will discuss how to collaborate with Mother Nature to create stunning photographs and know when you need to help her out a bit – or a lot.
More than 3,000 students have attended Rob’s classes and programs at the SMU-in-Plano campus. He also leads photography workshops in national parks and around the world. He and partner Tony Corbell also offer Corbell Photographic Workshops, LLC. Rob is the author of “How To Take Great Photographs,” published by Amherst in 2016.
Rob’s credentials include:
- Certified Professional Photographer, Professional Photographers of America Photographer of the Year – Silver.
- Master of Photography, earned for superior photographic skills and Master Craftsman for service.
- Adobe Certified Expert, Photoshop/Lightroom.
- Instructor, Canon Advanced Shooter Workshop.
- Fellow, Texas Professional Photographers Association; past president, board of directors, Dallas Professional Photographers Association.
Entries are due for monthly competition at this meeting. Submit your digital entry by midnight. Submit a digital image of your print entry by midnight and bring prints to the meeting for delivery to the judge. Competition is open to members who have paid current year dues; pay for 2022 when you enter. Dues were reduced by 50 per cent as of July 1.
- Learn more about Competition and entry submission requirements.
- Download a 2022 FWCC Member Enrollment and follow directions on the Adobe fillable PDF form to join the club.
We encourage attendees to follow CDC guidelines, observe social distancing and other precautions suitable for their circumstances. If you have questions, contact your personal physician or caregiver.
Below, photos by Rob Hull.