- Fort Worth Camera Club Exhibit, June 27 to Sept. 3, 2022
- Contact Ken Spencer now to participate.
- Reception from 6 to 9 p.m., July 1
- Arts Fort Worth, 1300 Gendy Street, Fort Worth Cultural District; view a map.
- Exhibit hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
Fort Worth Camera Club will have an exhibit at Arts Fort Worth from June 27 through Sept. 3. Annual exhibits were suspended 2020 and 2021 during the pandemic.
We will be in the Frost Gallery, the first gallery as you come in the center door, so we will have good visitor exposure. Arts Fort Worth is in the Community Arts Center in the Fort Worth Cultural District.
There will be a free reception from 6 to 9 p.m. on Friday, July 1. There is no charge to view our exhibit or others at the center.
Those entering prints will need to sign up with Ken Spencer. Information needed:
- Entry fees of $25 or $35 for frames larger than 25 inches in width.
- Name of the print
- Outside horizontal dimension of the frame
- Price, if for sale.
At our exhibit in 2019 we displayed prints with frame widths as small as 15 inches and as large as 37, with the average about 24 inches. The Frost Gallery can hold an average of 23 24-inch prints.
Contact Ken now for more information and if you want to exhibit your image: “I need to know what to expect so we fill the gallery with no unused spaces,” he says.
Arts Fort Worth would like prints delivered on Saturday June 25, if the current exhibit has been removed. Prints must be picked up from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 4.
There will be a decal on the gallery wall titled “Fort Worth Camera Club Photographers,” and we will have club information available.
Arts Fort Worth is at 1300 Gendy Street in the Fort Worth Cultural District, across Camp Bowie (south) from our usual meeting location, UNT Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie. The Arts Fort Worth building is also known as the Community Arts Center.