Above, Log Cabin Village, April 2022 photo challenge subject, submitted by Jerry Turner. Find more on our Facebook page. Find guidelines and new topics below.
The monthly Photo Challenge with no scores or judging continues in 2022. Photos are shared at the second Thursday Competition meeting for everyone’s enjoyment. Download 2022 FWCC Photo Challenge Locations v2
JAN 11 Night Lights: holiday lights, neon light
FEB. 8 Fort Worth Stock Show (Jan. 14-Feb. 5) (other than Dickies Arena events
MAR 8 Cowtown Marathon (Feb 26-27)
APRIL 12 Log Cabin Village, 2100 Log Cabin Lane, Fort Worth
MAY 10 Main Street Arts Festival, (April 7-10) Fort Worth
JUN 14 Chua Huong Doa Buddhist Temple (exterior), 4717 E. Rosedale, Fort Worth
JUL 12 Night or Day Photography in Downtown Fort Worth
AUG 9 Sundance Square in downtown Fort Worth
SEP 13 Grapevine Steam Locomotive, 705 S. Main Street, Grapevine
OCT 11 Botanic Garden & Arboretum, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd., Fort Worth
NOV 8 Sinclair Station Restoration, 3725 McCart Ave, Fort Worth
- Members may enter up to two images each month.
- Rename your images using your first and last name with a space in between; put a number 2 after your name if entering a second image
- No need to remove metadata.
- Re-size your images to 1920 pixels wide and 1280 pixels high.
- New email address: Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before midnight of the 2nd Tuesday of the month with a subject line of “Photo Challenge.”
- The images will be shown during our Zoom meeting on the 3rd Thursday of the month following our workshop and posted as a group on Facebook as an album.
- The images will be displayed in no order and the photographer’s name will be announced. The entries will not be judged or scored. Questions and positive comments are welcome as each image is shown. We want to enjoy the range of creativity of our members.
Challenge Committee members are Ken Sparks, Ken Spencer and Vicki Lai.