Missed this workshop? View handouts above.
- Lightroom Tips, presented by Roy O’Rear
- Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2022
- View on Zoom through Feb. 25:
It’s easy to get started with Lightoom. But once you’ve mastered the basics, there’s so much more to learn. Says Roy, “It’s an astoundingly full-featured program, so much so that it can be easy to overlook features. He will be present tips, tricks and hidden features that make working with Lightroom easier and more efficient – and maybe even more enjoyable.”
- Customizing the interface to match your workflow.
- Finding photos with particular attributes.
- Checking for missing files.
- Creating export presets specifically for FWCC competitions and challenges.
- Correcting capture time on photos taken in a different time zone.
- Using the hidden previews in the Develop panel.
- And much more!
Roy O’Rear is long-time member and past president of Fort Worth Camera Club. His images regularly win awards in the club’s monthly competition. He enjoys learning new photography techniques and software, and then sharing with others.
Roy also plays an important role for our club; he is in charge of receiving and categorizing all digital images for competition, photo challenge and outings.