- Saturday, Feb. 12, 2022
- Dallas Heritage Village, 1515 S. Harwood St., Dallas; view a map
- Village hours are 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Admission is $10 for adults and $8 for adults age 65 or older
- Above, courtesy of Tourism Media
Find a collection of 21 Victorian-era homes from 1840-1910, shops, furnishings and critters to pique your photo skills at the Dallas Heritage Village. Submit your favorite images for viewing at the Feb. 17 Competition, Outing and Photo Challenge showing, and possibly find an award winner on your card.
- Learn more ; find directions.
- Learn more about this Outing and others planned in 2022 at the Feb. 3 first Thursday meeting or contact Outings chairs Mark Rogers or Richard Remm.
- 2022 FWCC Outings Schedule_v4.
Participants may travel as they prefer. Carpooling is encouraged along with Covid-19 precautions suitable for participants’ circumstances. If you have questions about Covid-19, contact your physician or caregiver.
- March 5 – North Texas Irish Festival, Dallas
- April 9 – Rock Church and bridge, windmill farm; Tolar area
- May 7 -Scottish Festival and Highland Games, Decatur