Watch this program on Zoom; expires in 5 days:
- 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 4, 2021
- The Invisible Story: Artistic Infrared Photography, presented by Shelley Vandegrift
- Dial in with Zoom: Meeting ID: 834 8854 8128 Passcode: 859763
- equipment selection
- unique capture considerations, artistic choices
- and the hurdles of post-processing an unseen light spectrum.
Whether your photographic interests lie in traditional black and white landscapes, one of a kind portraiture, interpretive fine art images, or surreal creations of your own imagination, infrared may be the artistic tool you have been seeking.
Shelley Vandegrift began her love affair with photography at age 10, learning the magic of creating in her father’s darkroom. Digital photography’s advent married her twin loves: photography and technology. Following a career as a corporate executive working with computer technologies, Shelley now teaches the technical aspects of photography and post-production alongside her mentor, renowned infrared photographer Laurie Klein.
Shelley is the co-author of “Infrared Photography: Digital Techniques for Brilliant Images” from Amherst Publishing and teaches infrared photography at Santa Fe Workshops and others around the globe.