- 7 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 2, 2021
- Watch on Zoom (expires in 5 days)” https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/d-Q26oncrFjJznBVJyxP3psrAB2WqBo5Ze49229y_WWkljnVQ0E3iDVELvZ1ZgkX.qnCUdLLTgfTIx-BM
- Travels in the Pantanal, presented by Dick Dodds
- Above, Golden Lion Tamarin
The FWCC Board of Directors has voted to discontinue all in-person meetings and print competitions for the rest of 2021 based on the spread of Covid-19 and the increasing numbers of hospitalizations and deaths in Tarrant County. Additionally, one of our board members contracted Covid despite being vaccinated.
- Sept. 2 Program. Plan on attending our program meeting via Zoom on Thursday, Sept. 2.
- Log on early at 6:40 p.m. to engage in a lively pre-meeting chat with fellow club members. We will begin at 7:10 p.m.
Our program features former club member Dick Dodds who will speak about his trip to the Pantanal, a natural region encompassing the world’s largest tropical wetland area and the world’s largest flooded grasslands. It is located mostly in Brazil and portions of Bolivia and Paraguay.