We held our August first Thursday meeting in person, but the Covid-19 Delta variant has surged. The club board of directors has reverted to Zoom only meeetings effective Sept. 2, 2021, due to the increased number of Covid-19 cases and deaths in Tarrant County. We’re not back, yet. We’ll stay on Zoom through the end of the year. Stay safe and enjoy our programs and workshops online.
- 7 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 5, 2021 and subsequent first and third Thursdays
- UNT Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth; view a Google map
- Program: Photographing Dallas During the Pandemic, Nikola Olic, abstract/structure photographer
Join us for our first in-person meeting of 2021 on Thursday, Aug. 5. Enter the building at the lower level indicated by the red star on the map. Parking is free.
The Fort Worth Camera Club Board of Directors has approved the following guidelines for in-person attendance:
- Masks are optional. We will trust our members and guests to follow local and national guidelines for protection against COVID-19.
- Please leave vacant two chairs/spaces between you and others, except those with whom you live or regularly associate.
Our competition (open to members) has been digital-only during the pandemic, but we will again include prints in competition for the remaining months of 2021 beginning in August. We will resume year-end cumulative point awards for prints in 2022.
Prints must be submitted on Aug. 5 and at the first Thursday meeting thereafter, as usual, but please note: Print entrants must also submit a digital image of their entry. This will allow attendees on Zoom to view the print at the third Thursday meeting when awards and scores are presented.
If you have questions about print entries, please contact Ken Spencer.
- To submit a digital or print entry, follow these guidelines: PDF 2021 Competition Entry Guide
- Submit a digital image of your print to email@example.com.
- Submit your digital image of a print the same way digital images are submitted. Indicate that it is an image of a print by adding the letter “P” after B, A, or M when naming your image. (Example for someone in Class B: BP_1628_Fall Colors.jpg)
- Submit your print entry at the in-person first Thursday meeting.
Join us in person
- Download the map shown above: PDF 2021 Meeting Location UNTHSC.
- Enter the lower level indicated by the red star on the map.
- View this video guide to our regular meeting location in the UNT Health Science Center: