- 7 p.m., Tuesday, July 27, 2021
- The New Nature Photography, presented by Lisa Langell
- Free, open to Fort Worth Camera Club participants and generously shared by Dallas Camera Club
- Advance registration is required to receive Zoom login credentials; register here
Nature photographers may display their work online, in their homes, in coffee shops, galleries and art shows, but often struggle to sell it.
This live webinar will help you to better understand how to identify photography markets and create modern nature photography for consumers looking to adorn their interiors. Some of the things that you will learn in this program:
- How to identify the differences between classic nature photography and the new nature photography for today’s artistic decorative trends.
- How to spot photographic compositions for modern decorative art.
- Identify and apply photographic techniques that elevate your work to art suitable for interior trends.
- Incorporate mixed media and found objects into your creations.
- Apply simple but impactful post processing techniques.
- Discover images in your archives that, with a few tweaks, can be translated into the new nature photography.
Lisa is a full-time working photographer in Arizona whose photography has included the cover of “Outdoor Photography,” plus “Arizona Highways,” “Ranger Rick,” and various art galleries. She is on the Board of Directors for the North American Nature Photography Association. Her varied background includes master floral designer, licensed psychologist, university faculty and international consultant.