- 7 to 9 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
- Learn via Zoom; login credentials emailed prior to meeting.
- Using Circular Filters with Digital Cameras, presented by John Nixon.
- Using Topaz Software Options, presented by Charles Morris
- Above, Hummingbird Theatrics, an award winner by Charles.
Join two award winning club members as they explain and discuss favorite techniques to make and enhance digital images.
John, above right, is the club’s immediate past president, who will explain the use of ultraviolet (UV), polarizing and neutral density filters. He will discuss the pros and cons of each, as well as when to use them.
Charles, whose bird and nature photos regularly earn awards, will discuss his the use of Topaz DeNoise, Sharpen and Gigapixel software programs to denoise and sharpen images.
Both presenters are avid and talented hobbyist photographers. John is retired from BSNF and Charles from internet security positions. Both received top awards throughout 2020 and in 2020 year-end club competition.