- 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 5, 2020
- High-end Portrait Lighting on a Low-End Budget, via Zoom; watch this space for login credentials
- Jen Bertrand, Jen Bertrand Photography, Dallas
You don’t need Condé Nast coffers to create light that makes an impact, says Jen. Join her as she walks us through the foundational skills of portrait lighting that will help to create high-end lighting on a low-end budget.
Jen will discuss:
- Lighting equipment and modifiers.
- How to create different qualities of light.
- Lighting patterns and styles.
- How to create and manipulate your light to flatter your subject.
Jen specializes in editorial, magazine-style portrait imagery that speaks to the individual. She is known for her modern and edgy approach to photography, as well as adding her personal touch to the entire client experience.
Submit your digital image for judging in the November competition. This is the final competition month this year. Our annual awards presentation will be Dec. 3 , via Zoom, as we continue to stay safe. Plan to dial in and be inspired for next year’s monthly contests.