- 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2020
- Register online via Zoom, free, open to Fort Worth Camera Club participants and generously shared by Dallas Camera Club and Canon USA
- Through the Lens of Adam Jones
Adam Jones is an internationally recognized nature, travel and wildlife photographer who joined the Canon USA Explorers of Light program in 2006. This group of 60-plus photographers share their vision and support the photography industry at workshops around the world.
Adam’s presentations respond to questions from participants, who usually ask about:
- HDR that looks real
- Focus stacking for unlimited depth of field
- Macro techniques
- Telephoto techniques for wildlife
- Full and fill flash
- High ISO noise reduction
- Camera setup
- Composition and lighting
Adam’s award-winning photography is widely published and featured in national advertising campaigns for clients such as Canon, Ford, Eddie Bauer, Miller Beer and Honda. He is represented by Getty Images, Photo Researchers and Danita Delimont Stock Photography.
- View Adam’s images; also above