- 7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020
- UNT Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie; view map to class location
- Luminar 4 Software Introduction
- Above, Wichita Mountain Spring, David Bee.
Tired of shooting in jpeg because processing RAW files is too difficult to learn?
Tired of paying $10/month to Adobe for a product (Lightroom/Photoshop) that you have trouble using?
Want to learn about a low cost alternative to Lightroom and Photoshop that allows quick sky replacement, quick sunrays addition, and quick pre-sets?
Want to find an easy way to enhance portraits?
If yes, then join us at the Fort Worth Camera Club workshop to learn about Luminar 4. Club Workshop coordinator David Bee will lead the workshop.
This will be a beginning course in using Luminar. This course will cover set up, the Library Panel and the Edit Panel to catalog and process your RAW files. If participants want more instruction and information, we will host another, more advanced class.
- Learn more about Luminar and download a current version.