Congratulations to club members who submitted entries in monthly competition and earned points for their skills. Award winners were announced at the Dec. 3 year-end meeting.
2020 Digital Photographs of the Year
- 1st Windy Black and White by Mark Rogers
- 2nd The Chosen One by Vicki Lai
- 3rd Thirsty by Stephen Mayeux
- HM Autumn’s Dewdrop by Joyce Lamb
- 1st Hummingbird Theatrics by Charles Morris
- 2nd Alone in the Desert by Roy O’Rear
- 3rd Dark Days by Susan Linderman
- HM Haystack by K.P.Wilska
- 1st The Man on the Train by Jeff Heyer
- 2nd Dragon Berry by Roy Richardson
- 3rd Hot and Dusty 06 Ranch – Alpine by Aimee Martin
- HM Edinburgh by John Nixon
2020 Digital Photographers of the Year
- 1st Stephen Mayeux
- 2nd Mark Rogers
- 3rd Steve Brawner
- HM Vicki Lai
- 1st K.P. Wilska
- 2nd Susan Linderman
- 3rd Angela Weir
- HM Roy O’Rear
- 1st Roy Richardson
- 2nd David Morgan
- 3rd John Nixon
- HM Jeff Heyer
- Download a fillable form, sign and mail with your 2021 dues check to the address on the form: PDF 2021 FWCC Membership Enrollment
- Pay dues for calendar year 2021 now or in January to be eligible for competition.
- Learn more about Membership.
- Dues are $40 for individuals and $20 for students age 18 or younger.
We meet via Zoom at 7 p.m. the first and third Thursday of each month. We hope to return to in-person meetings in 2021 when it is safe for us to do so.
Friendly longhorns, above, by Roy O’Rear.
These Fort Worth Camera Club posts are no longer live on the website. If you need information related to these 2019 programs, outings and workshops, please email the club at email@example.com.
Follow us on this site and on Facebook to find new programs and workshops online in 2021. These are open to anyone interested in photography; competition is open to members. Join us: PDF 2021 Membership Enrollment.
- Plan a Trip to Iceland, Jan. 3, 2019
- Capturing Light, Jan. 8, 2019
- Visit Stony’s Old Buildings, Jan. 19, 2019
- Spring Blooms Outing, Feb. 23, 2019
- All About Aerial Photography, Feb. 7, 2019
- Browne’s Salvage Yard Outing, March 9, 2019
- Finding Creative Abstracts, March 7, 2019
- Smoky Mountains Outing, May 2019
- Focus Stacking and Hyper Focus, April 9, 2019
- From DSLR to Mirrorless, April 4, 2019
- St. Olaf’s Church Outing, April 6, 2019
- Travel Photography, May 2, 2019
- Birds in Focus, March 13, 2019
- Discover Your Creativity Program, June 6, 2019
- Night Photography Workshop, July 9, 2019
- How I Got the Shot, Aug. 1, 2019
- Fort Worth at Night Outing, Aug. 10, 2019
- Making and Enjoying Prints Program, Sept. 5, 2019
- Macrophotography Workshop, Sept. 10, 2019
- All About Studio Lighting Workshop, Sept. 10, 2019
- Arkansas Park Outing, Nov. 14-16, 2019
- Photographic Portraiture, Oct. 3, 2019
- Using Photoshop Layers, Oct. 22, 2019
- Working in a Fast Jet World, Nov. 7, 2019
- Fall Foliage at the Japanese Garden, Dec. 3, 2019
Above, Email, Circa 1880, Carolyn Bobo
These images are winners in 2020 monthly club member competitions.
Images are identified by title; award (1st, 2nd, 3rd, honorable mention, Best in Show); category (B = Beginner, A = Advanced, M= Master); followed by photographer’s name, date. If image is slow to load, be patient or refresh the page.
Enjoy, but remember: these images are copyrighted by the photographer. Contact us on Facebook or by email if you want more information. Or, do an online search for “stock photos.”