- Attend a meeting or activity; all are open to anyone interested in photography.
- Pay dues for the calendar year at the January meeting or upon joining. ($40 for individuals; $20, students age 18 or younger.) Download and submit the PDF Membership Form 2019
We meet from 7 to 9 p.m. on the first and third Thursday of each month (except December.) Our meeting location is UNT Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, Texas, 76107.
The UNT Health Science Center is across the street (north) from the Amon Carter Museum. Our meeting room is on the lower floor of the Research and Education Building at the corner of Clifton Street and Camp Bowie Boulevard. Enter the free parking lot and go to the lower level – indicated by the arrow above – to find Room 100, Everett Hall. (The yellow PA on the above map refers to the Parking Attendant kiosk which operates from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- View a video guide from the parking lot to the meeting room:
- Contact us at email@example.com.
- Follow us on this website and on Facebook.
- Contact the PDF Board of Directors 2019.