Reminder: If you have reserved a spot in the club’s annual exhibit, plan to have them mounted, framed and delivered on Saturday morning, Sept. 28. Contact Ken Spencer.
- Fourth annual Fort Worth Camera Club Print Exhibit
- Fort Worth Community Arts Center, 1300 Gendy St.
- Friday, Oct. 4 through Wednesday, Oct. 23
- Contact Ken Spencer to reserve space.
The club will have its fourth annual member print exhibit at the Fort Worth Community Arts Center Oct. 4-23. An opening night reception will be from 6 to 9 p.m., Friday, Oct. 4.
Last year, we exhibited prints from 27 of our members, but there will be space for more prints in a larger gallery in 2019, says organizer and Master photographer Ken Spencer.
If you would like to submit a print for exhibit or would like more information, please contact Ken at club meetings beginning June 20. Here are guidelines:
- Submit the title of your print along with the horizontal dimension in inches of the frame (not the image) and the price, if for sale.
- Members may submit a second print, which will be included, if all prints have been submitted and space remains in the gallery.
- Member cost for the exhibit is based on the horizontal dimension of the frame, not the print. Cost for entering a 24-inch wide frame, for example, will be approximately $30.
- The arts center receives a 25 percent commission on any sale.
- Prints must be framed and ready to be hanged.
- Prints need to be brought to the Community Arts Center Saturday morning, Sept. 28.
- Fees may be paid to club treasurer Michele Harmon after the exhibit closes.
- Prints are to be picked up at the arts center, Thursday, Oct. 24. (The center may store them until Saturday, Oct. 26, if necessary.)
Fort Worth Community Arts Center is in the heart of the Cultural District, at 1300 Gendy St., across Lancaster (south) from the Amon Carter Museum. Center hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Parking is available in the adjacent garage and lots.
Above, prints on display at the 2018 exhibit, Ken Spencer