- Attend an event; all are open to anyone interested in photography, but competition is open only to members who have paid current year dues.
- Pay dues for the calendar year at the January meeting or upon joining.
- Dues are $40 for individuals and $20 for students age 18 or younger.
- Dues are reduced by 50 percent after July 1.
We meet at 7 p.m. the first and third Thursday of each month in the Fort Worth Cultural District, at the UNT Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd. Our meeting room is in the Research and Education Building at the corner of Clifton Street and Camp Bowie. Enter the free parking lot and go to the lower level to Room 100, Everett Hall.
Come to a meeting, attend a workshop or an outing and join like-minded photography enthusiasts.
- Download and submit a PDF Membership Form 2019.
- Learn more about Workshops, Programs and Outings.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on this website and on Facebook.
- Contact the PDF Board-of-Directors 2019
- Find PDF Fort Worth Camera Club Bylaws 2019
Above, Board Meeting on the Kokernot, Kelley Bussey