Hope you enjoyed this workshop, or, if you missed it, here’s Jerry’s presentation: PDF Bird Photography Jerry Turner 2019
- 7 p.m., Tuesday, March 12, 2019; free and open to the public
- UNT Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd., find a map and guide to the meeting room
- Jerry Turner, Bird Photography; above, Jerry’s image of a snowy egret, photographed at Benbrook Lake.
In this workshop, Jerry will help answer a common question: Why aren’t my bird pictures sharp?
There are a lot of possible reasons for less-than-desired sharpness, and this workshop will help you avoid some of the pitfalls every bird photographer encounters. Topics to be covered include:
- Photographing sitting and flying birds
- Cameras and equipment
- Exposure, depth of field, focusing
This workshop is intended for all skill levels and experienced photographers are encouraged to attend and share their knowledge.