- Meet at 7 a.m., Saturday, April 6, to carpool for the 90-minute drive to St. Olaf’s Church, Cranfills Gap
- Note: Date changed from April 20.
- Meet in the Walmart parking lot at 8840 Hwy. 377-S (Benbrook Blvd), Benbrook, TX 76126; find a map.
- Participants must sign a PDF-Release-of-Liability.
St. Olaf’s is a favorite stop for the camera club, and like many of our preferred locations, it often yields award winning images. This gorgeous small church is on a hill overlooking north central Texas and surrounding rolling farm land. Bring a tripod, and as with all our rural outings, wear sturdy shoes and a hat.
After a morning of making images, we’ll have lunch at Hammond’s BBQ, 1106 NE Big Bend Trail, Glen Rose. Thanks to Ken Spencer for planning this trip.
- Learn more from Outings Chair Mark Rogers, who made the above image.
- Learn more about Programs, Workshops and Outings.