Marsha Ezell has finalized plans for this outing to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and needs to know who will be there.
- Find Marsha’s updated lodging and equipment guide: PDF-Smoky-Mountains-Update2019.
- Text: 817-999-4502
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign PDF-Release-of-Liability form for Fort Worth Camera Club
- Trip dates: May 20-24, 2019
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee and North Carolina
- Participants are responsible for travel, park fees, lodging and food, plus all personal photo equipment and/or camping gear.
This is a loosely organized outing, says Marsha, who previously has traveled to the park and loves its photo opportunities. “The great draw of the Smokies is water. There are cascades, waterfalls and still water, everywhere.”
- For information about the trip or hotels, contact Marsha.
- If you are interested in RV-ing as a group, contact club member Chad Fenner.
There are photogenic cabins, churches, mills and a school, crafts and artists, the Eastern Cherokee Reservation and the early morning fog that gives the park its name. The park is in the Blue Ridge Mountains, about 950 miles east of Fort Worth.
Photos, redbud in bloom courtesy of U.S. National Park Service; waterfall, Marsha Ezell.