- Attend an event; all are open to anyone interested in photography.
- Pay dues for the calendar year at the January meeting or upon joining.
- Dues are reduced after July 1.
We meet at 7 p.m. the first and third Thursday of each month in the Fort Worth Cultural District, at the UNT Health Science Center, 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd. Our meeting room is in the Research and Education Building at the corner of Clifton Street and Camp Bowie. You may enter the free parking lot and go to the lower level to find Room 100, Everett Hall.
Come to a meeting, attend a workshop or an outing and join like-minded enthusiasts.
- Download a PDF 2018 Membership Form and dues information.
- Learn more about Workshops, Programs and Outings.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on this website and on Facebook.
- Contact the PDF Board of Directors 2018
- Review PDF Fort Worth Camera Club Bylaws
Fort Worth skyline, above, by Roy O’Rear.